AirPort Time Capsule
Up to 3x faster Wi-Fi. Up to 3TB of storage.
It’s backup, redesigned from the ground up.
The all-new AirPort® Time Capsule® works with OS X® to automatically
and wirelessly back up everything on your Mac® to its 2TB or 3TB hard drive.1 And it doubles
as a full-featured Wi-Fi base station with next-generation 802.11ac technology.2
- Automatic wireless backup with a massive 2TB or 3TB of storage space built right in1
- Full-featured Wi-Fi base station with next-generation 802.11ac technology2
- Up to 3x faster Wi-Fi2
- Up to 50 percent faster Time Machine® backups3
- Powerful beamforming antenna array for higher performance and range
- All-new design with a smaller footprint
- Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi
- Easy setup with a Mac®, iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®
- Connect a USB printer or hard drive and access it wirelessly
- Secure connections and compatibility with Mac computers, PCs, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV®, and more.
1 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less. 2 AirPort Time Capsule is based on an IEEE 802.11ac draft specification. Performance based on
comparison with Apple’s 802.11n products. 3 Testing conducted by Apple in May 2013 using preproduction AirPort Time Capsule 802.11ac 2TB base stations.
Performance may vary due to network configuration, distance, wireless interference, and other factors. Tests are conducted using specific devices and reflect
the approximate wireless Time Machine backup performance of AirPort Time Capsule. TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.