Apple Authorized Mac Repair & Upgrades
iStore is an Apple Premium Service Provider.Our technicians are Apple-trained, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. What’s more, we’re recognized by Apple for exceptional customer satisfaction.
As an Apple Premium Service Provider, iStore works directly with Apple to provide in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs on all Apple products. iStore is the only Apple Premium Service Provider in South Carolina. We offer walk-in service for all Mac, iPhone* iPad, iPod, Apple Watch and Beats repairs. All of our technicians are Certified by Apple, and must qualify on every new Apple product. Our service team has been recognized by Apple multiple times as one of the best in the entire Southeast. With our 25 years of combined experience you can be confident that we will fix it quickly and correctly. There is no fee for in-warranty repairs. All parts and labor associated with the repair will fall under the warranty. If it is something that would not be covered by your Apple Limited Warranty or AppleCare i.e. email issues, or software issues, there will be a service charge of $99.00. Data transfer and/or recovery is not covered by AppleCare.
Things to know before bringing in your Apple product for service:
• Know your admin password / Backup your data
• The average turn-around for Mac repairs is 1-2 business days.
•No repairs are
•We now offer same-day iPhone screen repairs. Bring your iPhone to us by 4:00 p.m Monday-Friday, and we’ll have it ready for pickup the same day.* *Available for iPhone 6s or newer models, iPhones brought in at or after 4:00 p.m. May
Are you covered under warranty or AppleCare? Check your Warranty Coverage
Check My Repair Status.
Mac Repair Price Guide
|Diagnostic Fee (applied to repair labor)||$99.00|
|In-Store Backup / Data Transfer||$99.00|
|Hardware Flat Labor Rate||$159.00|
|Laptop Hard Drive Labor ⁱ||$99.00|
|Software Flat Labor Rate||$99.00|
AppleCare+ Repair Pricing
AppleCare+ for Mac gives you expert telephone support and additional hardware coverage up to three years from the day you bought your Mac. It also includes up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage. Each incident has a service fee, as shown. If you didn’t buy AppleCare+ with your Mac, you can buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase if your product isn’t damaged.
The following prices are for Apple repairs with AppleCare+ accidental damage coverage.
|Model||Screen or external enclosure only (with AppleCare+)||Other damage (with AppleCare+)|
|All Mac desktops and Mac notebooks with AppleCare+||$ 99||$ 299|
These fees apply in the United States. All prices are in U.S. dollars ($) and are subject to tax.
Apple Limited Warranty and AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to your rights under consumer law.
AppleCare+ does not cover excessive physical damage, including catastrophic damage due to liquid contact or submersion, or damage caused by the presence of hazardous materials. Devices modified by unauthorized service providers are not eligible for AppleCare+ accidental damage coverage unless all original parts are returned to Apple.
See the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete details.
* Items NOT covered under warranty include, but are not limited to: troubleshooting software corruption and conflicts, data backups and recovery, dirty, dusty, or abused machines, third party products
Mac Upgrades & Services:
Your country or region might have consumer-protection laws for some repair issues.
Our guarantee after service
We guarantee our service, including replacement parts, for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare+ coverage, whichever is longer. We offer this whenever you get service from us. This is in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
Apple Exchange and Repair Extension Programs*
*Current as of 05/10/20 – Subject to change from https://support.apple.com/
- iPad Air (3rd generation) Service Program for Blank Screen Issue
- Smart Battery Case Replacement Program for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Service Program for No Power Issues
- Screen Replacement Program for Aluminum Models of Apple Watch Series 2 and Series 3
- 15-inch MacBook Pro Battery Recall Program
- Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro
- 13-inch MacBook Pro Display Backlight Service Program
- Apple Three-Prong AC Wall Plug Adapter Recall Program
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar) Solid-State Drive Service Program
- iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues
- iPhone 8 Logic Board Replacement Program
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar) Battery Replacement Program
- iPhone 7 Repair Program for “No Service” Issues
- iPhone 6s Program for Unexpected Shutdown Issues
- Multi-Touch Repair Program for iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple AC Wall Plug Adapter Recall Program
- Beats Pill XL Speaker Recall Program
- All Programs
Ram Upgrades – Installed while you wait.
Hard Drive and SSD Upgrades
System Optimization & Malware Removal
101 N. Main St. Ste. I Greenville, SC 29601-4841
Phone: 864-236-8383 Fax: 864-236-8504